Monday, September 1, 2014

Craft Class

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

Good Morning. 
I am happy to stop by and share a few things with you. 
 I  get together with my friends and family for a craft class about once a week.
Several of us get together and spend time in fellowship.
My friends, daughter, and grandchildren all meet, create, laugh, eat good food, and 
just have a wonderful time being with one another.
Most times we don't even get anything done, but it isn't all about that. 
We lift one another up and encourage one another. 

We were blessed the past few weeks to celebrate some very special birthdays. 
And birthdays are always more fun with kids! The little ones had not started school yet,
we had a full house to celebrate with! There were lots of giggles, icing covered faces, and paint 
stained hands. 
We also drew secret pal names last week.
I could give you a hint who mine is, but I won't! :) 

Here are a few photos of some of our most recent times together. 







Thank you for stopping by!
 I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day.

Debbie


 A friend loveth at all times Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All comments are appreciated.
Have a blessed day!
Nangy